Professional Project Review

The music video I am reviewing is Gangnam Style by PSY. I'm going to be entirely honest with you here, I'm not entirely sure what the story is, I've seen this a hundred times, still no clue, basically it was a ton of random shots that were fun. So I guess you could say, if there was a story, then it was not told very well at all. I can use how he lip synced it so well that you almost couldn't tell it was dubbed over, and I can use the quick editing used in here. I can use my knowledge of being a director to bring out the best performances from my actors. The creator did the lip syncing well, and the editing, especially the editing, the quick cuts were great. He could have told more of a story in my opinion, but that's sort of part of the charm of the video so take that as you will. Overall, it was a fun music video that while being absolutely random, it somehow worked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSS Web Project

The Bouncy Ball Project Thingy

Film Reel 2021