Film Reel 2020

With my new updated film reel, I wanted to give a sense of fun and make it more comedic. I used Gangster's Paradise for the audio to show that, so I used some funny clips of people walking like gangsters and some other fun clips. I feel that by using these specific clips and audio, it showed my directing and editing skills, for example like showing some of the performances I got out of my actors and how I got some shots in sync with the music. These shots are some of the ones I'm the most proud of like for example the shot of Noah silhouetted against the window, and the one of Joey and Connor at the checkout lane. My editing process was fairly easy, I just looked for clips I liked and dropped them in there and played around to see where each worked best. I changed some things from the last reel, like the music and some of the shots used were rather different mostly because I got new shots. I did reuse some shots and I kept the same font from the previous reel because I liked the feel of them. I need to get more shots to make it feel more complete, a lot of the shots I have right now aren't necessarily my favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSS Web Project

The Bouncy Ball Project Thingy

Film Reel 2021